Cases We Handle
With office in Houston, Texas, Malley Law Firm represents clients in Harris County and all over Texas. We will fight for you whether it be a car accident, negligence within a funeral home or business dispute. If you have been injured or wronged, trust Malley Law Firm to handle your situation conscientiously and with confidence.
The Malley Law Firm handles the following types of cases:
- Personal Injury: Including car accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, product liability, and dog bites. Tony Malley has years of experience in working with his clients to ensure they are adequately compensated after a terrible accident leaves them injured.
- Oil and Gas Accidents: Texas is a hub of oil and gas activity, and has been for decades. Unfortunately, this spike in activity also means a spike in the number of workers who are injured on the job. The high incidence of rig blowouts and other accidents which can occur on oil rigs is outstanding. Many oil and gas workers are contract employees and therefore may be unable to bring a workers’ compensation claim. It is important to keep in mind that the negligent actions of another person, which leads to your injuries, can often be the starting point for a personal injury claim.
- Child Abuse: Child abuse is a terrible part of modern society and unfortunately occurs more often than we realize. It is important to understand the warning signs of child abuse, and to take actions immediately after the abuse occurs to prevent it from happening in the future, and to ensure the responsible party is held liable and responsible for the abuse.
- Daycare Accidents: Daycare centers are supposed to represent a safe haven for our children and our family – the incidence of any accidents on the premises shatters this belief and could lead to serious injuries for our children. A daycare center which has shirked its responsibilities to carefully monitor our children should be held accountable for their actions.
- Family Law Disputes: The large majority of family law cases concern the division of assets and child custody agreements after a separation. This is a very difficult time for any family to work through, and it is important to have the advice of an experienced family law professional during this emotional time.
- Funeral Negligence: A funeral home owes a duty of care to the family of the deceased to carefully and methodically plan the funeral and ensure everything continues as planned. The failure to protect the deceased and their family from theft or misidentification could have a traumatic impact on the family of the deceased.
- Maritime Accidents: Seaman have played a pivotal role in the country’s history, from the early days of maritime law. Since then, federal and state laws have been enacted which protect a seaman and their family after an accident occurs.
- Watercraft Injuries: The prevalence of watercraft in the summers may seem a welcome distraction from the monotonous daily routine, although unfortunately many watercraft operators do not have the necessary training, leading to devastating accidents.
Malley Law Firm | Houston Personal Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one have been injured in a devastating accident, do not hesitate to contact the Houston personal injury attorneys at Malley Law Firm. Tony Malley has years of experience in handling claims for his clients after severe accidents have left them injured and without recourse. Contact our Beaumont and Houston offices today for your initial free consultation with a Houston accident attorney.