Texas Real Estate
- FILL OUT
- WE WILL CONTACT YOU
- WE’LL PREPARE YOUR CASE
Tell Us Your Story
Free consultation. Se Habla Español.
What Do I Need For My Claim?
EFFECTIVE LEGAL COUNSEL FROM A HOUSTON REAL ESTATE LAWYER
If you have been the victim of real estate negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, property misrepresentation, or any other act of real estate negligence or fraud, you could be experiencing feelings of confusion and anger. Many different concerns may go through your mind, and it can be hard to determine where you need to start to address the problems stemming from a real estate law violation. One of the first steps you should take is to consult a skilled and knowledgeable Houston real estate attorney.
With effective legal counsel at your side, you can become more informed about your situation, gain a better understanding of how your rights apply to your particular circumstances, and become more empowered to make intelligent decisions regarding your claims. At Malley Law Firm, PLLC, I always personally represent my clients and offer them the one-on-one attention that they need and deserve.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR FREE CASE EVALUATION
If you think that you may have a claim regarding real estate negligence or fraud, you need a skilled Houston real estate lawyer to assist you.
In addition to contract drafts and amendments, it is helpful to bring the following information with you to your real estate claim evaluation with my firm:
- Any contract that you have executed or signed from the purchase / sale
- Any previous drafts of a contract
- Any contract amendments
- State-required documents, including One to Four Family Residential Contract or Amendment to Contract
- Seller’s Disclosure of Property Condition form
- Listing agreements
- Buyer’s representation agreements
- Buyer’s walkthrough information
- Reports from licensed Texas real estate inspectors
- Appraisals from licensed appraiser
- Marketing materials offered by the seller, agent, or broker
- Repair or construction bids for existing damage
- Communications made between buyer, seller, agent, broker or other professionals
Get answers to your questions. Call a Houston real estate attorney!
As a licensed real estate broker by the state of Texas with the extensive background in real estate law, I have a particularly unique insight as to what is needed to file a claim. In order to enhance the strength of your particular case, you and my team will need to gather a range of documents and contracts to help prove your claim.
Contact my firm to learn more or to schedule your initial, free case evaluation with me. I would be happy to discuss the nature of your claim in confidence.