Get a Board Certified Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Brain Injury Claim
The devastation of a brain injury extends beyond the victim to the victim’s family. A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can leave you unable to work, result in the need for long-term rehabilitation or permanent care, and leave you facing costly medical bills.
Most brain injuries are preventable and are caused by an act of negligence. Beaumont brain injury attorney Tony Malley has extensive experience helping brain injury victims and their families seek the financial compensation they need and justice they deserve.
Brain Injury Causes
Any force that jars the brain can result in a brain injury. Brain injuries can be sustained in slip-and-fall accidents or during sports, and they are a common byproduct of motor vehicle accidents.
Mr. Malley may be able to help you and your family if someone you love suffered a brain injury due to a:
- Truck or commercial vehicle accident
- Personal watercraft accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Auto accident
- Workplace accident
Although some brain injury victims are able to fully recover, many types of brain injuries, including TBIs, have lasting effects and can result in death.
Brain Injury Consequences
Even brain injuries that are considered relatively minor, such as concussions, can have lingering impacts. Consequences associated with brain injuries include:
- Physical problems such as headaches, lethargy, sexual dysfunction and dizziness
- Sensory problems including hearing loss and changes in tasting and smelling abilities
- Cognitive difficulties including problems with memory, concentration and decision-making
- Behavioral changes such as depression, anger, increased frustration and lack of impulse control
If you or a family member sustained a brain injury due to the carelessness of another, please contact the Malley Law Firm to schedule your free case consultation. Severe injury attorney Tony Malley is proud to represent brain injury victims and their families from the Houston and Beaumont, Texas, areas and across the United States.