Houston Real Estate Lawyer
If a seller has made an error that has directly caused you harm, damages, or injuries, you may have grounds to take legal action. Hire a skilled Houston real estate attorney to represent you! My firm, Malley Law Firm, PLLC, works hard to ensure that you do not have to suffer the consequences that a seller’s mistakes have unreasonably inflicted upon you.
My experience and knowledge of real estate law is enriched by the following:
- Involvement with the Texas Land Broker’s Association
- Licensed as a real estate broker by the Texas Real Estate Commission
- Past membership in the National Association of Realtors, the Texas Association of Realtors, and the Beaumont Board of Realtors
Seller Errors Cost Everyone Time & Money
Real estate professionals are required to disclose all information regarding a property to prospective buyers. Unfortunately, even minor, ordinary problems, such as a leaky roof, minor structural damage, or electrical wiring defects, may can be hidden from people interested in buying a property or inadvertently overlooked by a seller. Failing to identify and disclose such problems are significant errors that professional real estate brokers sometimes make, and these errors can cost American homeowners expensive lawsuits, pricy property repairs, and irreversible injuries.
The most common errors that sellers and other real estate professionals make include:
- Intentional failure to disclose information
- Misrepresentation regarding the condition of the property
- Misrepresentation regarding the value of the property
- Failure to conduct thorough inspection of the property
- Overlooking or ignoring property problems
Contact Us Now for Help
As a licensed real estate broker in the state of Texas, I can assist with identifying and determining the extent of any sellers’ errors. If you need assistance selling land that is divided or undivided in any area in Houston, Beaumont, or other surrounding areas in Texas, I can help you avoid common errors that sellers make. As a skilled conflict resolution attorney with exceptional problem-solving skills, I can inform you of the common errors that are made by real estate sellers and minimize the potential for future lawsuits.
Call my firm today to learn more about how my firm can be of assistance in your case.